Saturday 21 November 2015

My Play Journal

Today I'm sharing another two spreads in my Play Journal. These are pages I make without worrying too much about the outcome. It's a cheap, ordinary notebook with ruled pages, which I stick together to make them sturdier. I also use the pages in this journal to clean off my brayer when gelli printing, so when I start a new page, it usually already has some colour on it.

It's amazing how much more liberated I feel when creating in this book compared to other, more expensive journals and I fill up the pages in no time without thinking too much. I've only been working playing in this journal for the past few weeks and it's already more than half full. Previously, I wrote a post about how I altered the cover, which you can find here.

Here are my two new spreads and a few shots showing you how my Play Journal is filling up. I'm linking this post to Carolyn Dube's blog party on A Colourful Journey.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.