Wednesday 18 January 2017

WOYWW #398: Make Your Own Magic

Looks like we're only two weeks away from the big #400 on WOYWW! Having missed #300, I'm determined to make this milestone that only comes around every hundred weeks. WOYWW must be one of - if not THE! - longest running blog hop in internet history. Come along and join if you can - just take a photo of your desk and show us what you've been working on.

My desk photo was taken on Monday evening and for once it's not staged. I was working on a journal page in my altered book inspired by this week's Wanderlust class. I blogged about the main project in my previous post. This is a spin-off piece for my journal based on the same imagery that I just felt compelled to make as an extracurricular activity. It's all bright and happy!


I took these photos of my completed page the following morning when I had better lighting. 






Well, this was an uncharacteristically short post from me, but I'm in a bit of a hurry this morning. I'll be out most of the day, but will make sure to do my rounds when I'm back and promise to visit everyone who leaves a comment. Before I go, I can't help sharing this photo of Oreo birdwatching from the window - that's like his favourite thing in the world (other than sleeping, LOL)!


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.