Wednesday 2 March 2016

WOYWW #352: My 200th Blog Post!

Hello wonderful people of WOYWW! Today is a special day for me because I'm celebrating my 200th blog post! I thought I would do a little fun facts run-down about my blog and my WOYWW participation to mark the occasion! Here it goes:


  • I published my first blog post on July 2nd, 2014 with the photo you can see above.
  • I have since published over 1700 photos. That's an average of 8.5 photos per post.
  • I'm not sure why I named my blog InkyDinkyDoodle. I guess I liked ink and doodling at the time. I still do, but I would probably choose a different name now. My son thinks it sounds silly!
  • When I started my blog I didn't have any visitors for the first few weeks. I didn't realize I had to network in order to attract traffic. I received my first ever comment on this post. I was over the moon, even though it took me three weeks to find it!
  • I've just reached 30,000 pageviews from 97 countries - nearly a quarter of them from the US and less than 10% from the UK, where I live!
  • My most popular post was published on October 9th, 2014. It has been visited by 2353 people to date according to Google Analytics, thanks to being shared by Gelli Arts. It was a bit of a fluke in my blogging career so early on and I haven't experienced anything remotely comparable since then!
  • I first joined WOYWW for week #276 on September 17th, 2014 with this post
  • Apart from my hiatus from blogging between March and September last year, I took part in every single WOYWW since then!
  • I first introduced Oreo to the world on November 25, 2015, who has since become a regular feature in my WOYWW posts.
I really enjoy taking part in WOYWW and would like to send out special thanks to Julia Dunnit for tirelessly hosting it every single week, rain or shine! I would also like to thank every one of you for your visits and kind comments!

I've made this new video of Oreo for all you cat lovers out there! Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.