Thursday 17 March 2016

My completed Play Journal

I've been regularly sharing pages from my Play journal and now that it is complete, I decided to do a round-up of all the pages in a video slideshow.

My journal started its life as a regular, cheap notebook with thin, ruled pages. I removed some of the pages and stuck every second of the remaining pages together with gel medium. I think it worked extremely well, proving that you don't need an expensive, branded journal for doing something like this. It even has my favourite rounded corners and an elastic band for closure! 

I first introduced this journal in February last year, and then I didn't touch it for months. When I found it again in October, I decided to alter the cover and I have been filling the pages ever since. 
Here's a collage of 25 of the 30 completed pages, along with some shots of the journal itself. You can find the video at the bottom of the post. 






The pages in the video are shown in the order as they appear in the journal, and they are roughly (though not strictly) in chronological order. I can actually see how my techniques and style matured and evolved over the months. I'm particularly proud of the last page!



I'm linking this post to Carolyn Dube's Let's Play linky party. 
Why don't you share your play this week?

Let's Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.