Wednesday 4 February 2015

WOYWW #296: Week in review and sneak peek

Hello WOYWW deskers! We're just four weeks away from the big 300! How exciting is that? Especially for Julia Dunnit, who's been running What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday for a number of years. I only joined a few months ago, but it feels like I've been doing this forever! Follow the link above, if you would like to join in.

First, I'd like to show you what I've been working on since my last WOYWW post. You can see all my projects neatly laid out on my desk. Some people mentioned last week that my desk is "too neat" and they want to see the clutter, so I'll post a shot of my desk AFTER it got messed up as well.


Let's start with the WOIW journal and move counter-clockwise. I'll give give you links to each project in case you want to find out more about them.
  • My new Word of Inspiration Wednesday page, Acceptance, is here.
  • My new LifeBook page, an Affirmation Feather, is located here.
  • The new Documented Life Project journal page can be found here.
  • I completed the first page in one of those cheap notebooks I showed you last week. It is posted here
  • And finally, I have completed my January calendar page. I haven't blogged about this, but I'll show you a closer photo below. Warning: it is very colourful! I followed a tutorial by Tamara Laporte (creator of LifeBook) - I think it was originally part of LifeBook 2012.  Each day shows an event or an emotion. It was an exercise to connect with the present and embrace any emotion, positive or negative. I've been on quite an emotional roller coaster this past month! Ups and downs - thank goodness for art to keep me sane!

And here's a look at my desk a few hours after the first shot was taken. I'm working on the Week 06 project for LifeBook. You can see my acrylics and Neocolor II's scattered around as well as other bits and pieces I used for this project. It is not finished yet, I did some more doodling afterwards - it's so hard to know when to stop! I'll write a proper blog post about this project later - this is just a sneak peek.


I hope you have enjoyed your visit today. Thanks for stopping by! If you're here from WOYWW, please leave your number in the comments so I can return your visit! Too-da-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.